How OmniCam uses location information (iOS)
OmniCam uses your device's location services to make it easier to find requests from other users. Location data helps improve our services, including finding requests, navigation to the requested location, customer support, and more.
If you're using an iOS device, you have 3 location settings to choose from:
- Always: We may collect location information from the time you open the OmniCam app until you decide to disable the Always location setting. This includes when your app is in the background or it is not running.
- While Using the App: We may collect location information when the app is visible on screen. If we provide a feature in the future that needs your location in the background, we will ask for your permission. You'll get a notice on your screen if location is ever being collected in the background while you are in the "While Using" setting.
- Never: Selecting "Never" disables location services for the app. You can still use the OmniCam app, but you will not be automatically notified if a request is located near to you.
You can manage location settings on your device. To do this:
- Open your device's Settings
- Tap "Privacy," then "Location Services"
- Select "OmniCam"
- Select "Always," "While Using the App," or "Never"
We treat your location information consistently with our User Privacy Statement.